Sunday, April 29, 2007

Things I am dreaming of....

I really want to buy one of these adorable petticoat skirts to take cute little girl pictures like this and this. I also want to buy some cute little baby hats to use in pictures as well. I am hoping that when I go to the market this summer with my mom I will be able to find some of these things at wholesale.

I created a myspace page for my business (please add me if you are on there).

I bought a wedding dress yesterday to use for trash the dress. It was $10 at TJ Maxx. It was in the designer section of the store was originally $355, and at TJ was originally like $199, so not bad. It is a size 8, but fits me (I normally wear a size 4-6), so I figure I can probably find someone to wear it and take some fun pictures. And for $10 I think it was a great deal.

No comments: